When you join our software team as a Senior React Native Developer you will be responsible for implementing visual elements as well as a business logic of the mobile applications we develop for our clients. You will also contact the client and propose technological solutions responding to business needs.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in React Native apps development
- Familiarity with Expo SDK
- Excellent knowledge of ES9+
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
- GIT knowledge
- Ability to detect and solve performance issues
- Familiarity with Android Studio and Xcode
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Self-organization skills
- Mentoring skills
- English min. B2
- Converting business requirements into technical solutions
- Active participation in the development of the project
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimise code for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with team members
- Provide code review
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 14,000 - 22,000 PLN net
- Employment Contract 11,600 - 18,200 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Meeting with CEO.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!