When you join our software team as a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for new products for our Clients and overall design strategy. You will ship high fidelity designs and prototype solutions to visual iteraction problems and solutions.
By providing strategic insight, you will contribute to Chimera Prime Design team.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such Figma, Sketch
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Deep understanding of the end to end interactive UX process
- Strong attention to details
- Keen eye for good design
- Excellent capability to communicate complex ideas and solution recommendations to both fellow team members and clients
- Good time-management skills
- Self-organization skills
- Mentoring skills
- English min. C1
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and clients
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop mockups and prototypes
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 12,000 - 20,000 PLN net
- Employment Contract 10,000 - 16,600 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation, we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Meeting with CEO
- Welcome to the Chimera team!