When you join our software team as a Regular React Developer you will be responsible for implementing the front-end logic to the visual elements of web and mobile applications we develop for our clients. You will also take care of connecting it with the services that reside on the back-end.
- At least 2-year of commercial experience
- CSS preprocessors
- State management (Redux / Context API)
- Practical Git knowledge
- Performance profiling
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Self-organization skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- English min. B2
Nice to have:
- React Native
- Experience in working with Jira
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimize code for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with team members
- Provide code review
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net
- Employment Contract 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Regular: 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net (B2B) / 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross (Employment contract)
Senior: 14,000 - 22,000 PLN net (B2B) / 11,600 - 18,200 PLN gross (Employment contract)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation, we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Meeting with CEO.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!