Based on Article. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we would like to inform you that since May 25, 2018, the following information and principles related to the processing of your personal data by the administrator are valid:
- The administrator of your personal data is Chimera Prime Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, Poland on Złota 59 street.
- The administrator has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org in any matter regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed:
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator on the basis of generally applicable laws, including tax and accounting regulations, the legal basis of the processing is art. 6 par. point c of the Regulation 2016/679;
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f of Regulation 2016/679), it is justified by the administrator’s interest to analyse the results of business operations.
- in order to collect your data for the purpose of establishing cooperation with a co-worker in the recruitment process.
Your personal data will be transferred to:
- in order to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator regarding the possibility of pursuing claims or defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f of Regulation 2016/679).
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the cooperation, including the duration of the recruitment process, and in the case of optional data – until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than for the duration of the contract. The period of personal data processing may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary to seek possible claims or defend against such claims by the administrator. After this period, the data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including accounting regulations. In the case of consent to the processing of personal data for future recruitment processes of employees run by the Administrator, your personal data will be stored for one year from the date of transfer of personal data to the Administrator.
Each consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. For evidential purposes, the administrator asks you to withdraw your consent in writing or electronically. You have the right to access the data and demand its rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body involved in the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation 2016/679.
Your personal data will not be profiled and will not be transferred outside the EEA.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for directing marketing content to you. In addition to the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in points 3 c) and d) you have the right to raise objections for reasons related to your special situation. For evidential purposes, the administrator asks you to submit objections in writing or electronically.
Providing personal data is required by the administrator in order to conclude and perform the Agreement, with the exception of personal data marked as optional, providing of which is voluntary.
- entities providing service to the administrator, necessary to perform contracts concluded with you, such as consideration of complaints,
- accounting services, invoicing and settlement of contracts, quality of service, claim investigation, legal, analytical and marketing services, postal operators and couriers,
- banks with regard to payment,
- authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions.