When you join our software team as a Node.js Developer you will be responsible for developing and enhancing backend services for one of our main clients in Node (NestJS if possible). You will also take care of designing backend architecture, APIs, business logic as well as estimate, refine and document requirements.
- At least 2-year of commercial experience
- Node.js (ES10, TypeScript, Express / NestJS)
- Practical Git knowledge
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Self-organization skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- English min. B2
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Swagger, Postman
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Create high-quality Node services
- Designing architecture and software solutions
- Build REST and asynchronous APIs, and document them
- Cooperation with clients in the software development process and analyzing business requirements
- Optimize code for maximum performance and scalability
- Collaborate with team members
- Provide code review
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net
- Employment Contract 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Regular: 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net (B2B) / 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross (Employment contract)
Senior: 14,000 - 22,000 PLN net (B2B) / 11,600 - 18,200 PLN gross (Employment contract)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation, we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!