When you join us as a Manual Tester you will be responsible for increasing the quality of our applications. As a Manual Software Tester you will test our web application, as well as detect and report bugs during the testing process.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Self-organization skills
- Ability to solve complex problems on their own
- Communication skills
- Experience in testing web-based apps
- Good understanding of HTTP/HTTPS
- Knowledge of how to test a REST API
- Knowledge of dev tools in browsers
- Experience in writing test cases
- Git flow
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with software testing and agile methodologies
- Experience with containerization
- Understanding concepts of CI/CD processes
- Familiarity with automated testing
- Browser Dev tools
- Manual testing
- Detecting and reporting bugs during the testing process
- Testing a web application
- Setting up an environment for manual testing
- Creating test documentation (Jira, Confluence)
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects
- Supporting the release process
How we work
We're a group of about 20+ ambitious software developers, web designers and testers working in small project teams of max 5 persons. Each team has a Project Leader, who is also a developer and is responsible for the daily contacts with a client. We have a flat company structure which means we don’t have project managers or other people who would manage our tasks.
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 5,000 - 10,000 PLN net
- Employment contract 4,200 - 8,300 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Regular: 5,000 - 10,000 PLN net (B2B) / 4,200 - 8,300 PLN gross (Employment contract)
Senior: 8,000 - 12,000 PLN net (B2B) / 6,700 - 10,000 PLN gross (Employment contract)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation, we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Meeting with CEO.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!