In this role you will be working with other team members on deploying and maintaining AWS and GCP infrastructure in CI/CD manner. It is nice to know IaC Tools (eg. Terraform), monitoring tools (eg. Prometheus, Grafana), orchestrators (eg. Kubernetes) but the most important skill is to have a devops mindset and will to learn new skills.
- Basic knowledge about AWS (or GCP)
- Basic knowledge about Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge about Infrastructure as code approach
- Basic knowledge about CI/CD approach
- Will to learn new skills
- Communication skills
- English min. B2
Nice to have:
- Nginx or Traefik
- MySQL or Postgres
- Coding skills (preferably JS or RoR)
- GCP basic knowledge
- Maintaining the infrastructure
- Write reusable code for future use
- Optimize code for maximum performance and scalability
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with team members
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- Salary 4,000 - 6,000 PLN gross (contract work)
- Contract type All types possible
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Junior: 4,000 - 6,000 PLN net (B2B) or 4,000 - 6,000 gross (contract work)
Regular: 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net (B2B)
Senior: 14,000 - 19,000 PLN net (B2B)
Expert: 21,000 - 24,000 PLN net (B2B)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During a ~2 hours conversation we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Paid trial day - for one day we’ll invite you to work together so we get to know each other before making the final decision. We’ll prepare a special task and give you the whole day to work on it. During the trial day you’ll also get a chance to meet your future team members.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!