When you join us as a Regular Fullstack Developer you will be responsible for implementing systems we develop for our clients. It means you will touch applications, as well as services developed in various technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS. As a Fullstack Developer you will write new and existing systems and take care of their connection integrity.
- Node.js (ES10, TypeScript, Express / Nest.js) / Ruby (3.0.1)
- State management (Redux / Context API)
- Basic understanding of different types of architecture (pipes & filters, MVC, PubSub, Persistence)
- Practical Git knowledge
- Patterns (Dependency Injection, Composite Entity, etc.)
- SQL, NoSQL databases
- Experience working with Jira
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Self-organization skills
- English min. B2
- Cloud experience
- Swagger, Postman
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Converting business requirements into technical solutions
- Developing new and existing systems, services and applications
- Testing implemented solutions
- Documenting implemented solutions
- Provide code review
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- Salary 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net B2B
- Contract type All types possible
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Regular: 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net (B2B)
Senior: 14,000 - 19,000 PLN net (B2B)
Expert: 21,000 - 24,000 PLN net (B2B)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During a ~2 hours conversation, we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Paid trial day - for one day we’ll invite you to work together so we get to know each other before making the final decision. We’ll prepare a special task and give you the whole day to work on it. During the trial day you’ll also get a chance to meet your future team members.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!