In this role you will be working with other team members on deploying and maintaining AWS and GCP infrastructure in CI/CD manner. It is great if you know IaC Tools (eg. Terraform), monitoring tools (eg. Prometheus, Grafana), orchestrators (eg. Kubernetes) but the most important skill is to have a devops mindset and will to broaden your knowledge.
- Decent knowledge of AWS
- Decent knowledge of Kubernetes
- Decent knowledge of Infrastructure as code approach
- Decent knowledge of CI/CD approach
- Decent knowledge of Linux
- Will to broaden knowledge
- Communication skills
- English min. B2
Nice to have:
- Nginx, Apache or Traefik
- MySQL or Postgres
- Coding skills (preferably JS)
- Knowledge of GCP
- Maintaining the infrastructure
- Write reusable code for future use
- Optimize code for maximum performance and scalability
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with team members
How we work
This approach lets us be more flexible and closely cooperate with each of our clients. The team advises on available solutions, presents pros and cons, and is able to make a quick decision with a client. The team has autonomy on how to work on a project, plan resources and calculate time needed to complete the project.
Everyday we use
- Github / Bitbucket
- Jira / Trello
- Google Cloud, AWS, Heroku, HubSpot
- Slack, Zoom, Google meet
- B2B Contract 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net
- Employment Contract 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross
- Start at As soon as possible
- Remote work 100% possible
- Private healthcare
- English lessons
- Resources to learn
- Flexible work schedule
Regular: 7,500 - 13,000 PLN net (B2B) / 6,200 - 10,800 PLN gross (Employment contract)
Senior: 14,000 - 22,000 PLN net (B2B) / 11,600 - 18,200 PLN gross (Employment contract)
- CV review - give us a few days to review your application.
- Interview - we interview you remotely. During the two-hour conversation we verify your soft and technical skills.
- Meeting with CEO.
- Welcome to the Chimera team!